NKCS OXYGEN GAS PLANT
We are one of the leading organization engaged in providing excellent quality Oxygen Plant, which are manufactured by using high grade material. These Plants are widely appreciated by our clients which are situated all round the nation. High in demand, these Plants are available at most reasonable prices.
Our air separation unit achieves high purity oxygen of more than 99.5%. The resulting high purity product can be stored as a liquid and/or filled into cylinders. These cylinders can even be distributed to customer in the medical sector, welding or mixed with other gases and used as breathing gas for diving. Typical production ranges from 40 m3/hour up to 1000 m3/hour .
We are engaged in manufacturing and exporting superior quality Industrial Oxygen Gas Plants. These Plants are developed observing international technology which ensure durability at its user end. Our clients can avail from us these products at most competitive rates. We offer Oxygen plants of capacities ranging from 40 m3/hr. to 1000 m3/hr.
Step1: Compression of Atmospheric Air
Step2: Purification of Air
Step3: Cooling of Air
Step4: Separation of Liquid Air Into Oxygen and Nitrogen.
Step5: Compression / Withdrawal and Filling of Oxygen and Nitrogen by latest liquid oxygen pump technology to fill bone dry high purity oxygen in Cylinders
Notable Features of NKCS Oxygen Gas Plant:
1. The Plant is power efficient and consumes only 1.0 units of electricity for every cubic meter of Oxygen gas produced. In case Nitrogen is also produced simultaneously, the power consumption per unit Cu.m of gas produced will reduce substantially.
2. Oversize Molecular Sieve Dryer for purification of high amount of air and thereby imparting high production.
3. Quick start for fast cooling enabling quick production.
4. Very simple to operate.
5. No raw material is required, since raw material is free atmospheric air.
6. Trouble free operation for years
7. The Plant will take only 5 hours to come in production after defrosting and the defrosting cycle would be once in about 9 to 12 months only.
8. A special Bypass Valve(R-4) is equipped in the column for quick production and optimum cooling.
9. The Plant of and beyond 100 m3 to 600 m3 also have optional features to simultaneously produce Gaseous Nitrogen at a purity of about 99.9%.
10. The design features and high quality inputs of raw materials and components help in achieving optimum production, generally higher than the rated capacity.
11. The Plant provides easy access for maintenance.
12. The Plant is supplied with a Liquid Oxygen Pump which is simple, reliable and a trouble free user-friendly unit. It operates to fill bone dry gas into cylinders at the requisite pressure Depending on the liquid level in the Condenser, our pump operates and handles the quantity available without any changes in its speed.(This in turn will increase the life of your cylinders).
13. We supply a trouble free and super efficient Expansion Engine with our Plants. This helps in rapidly developing initially to reduce the start-up time and also in maintaining required low temperature during the entire plant operation, which not only ensures optimum production but also helps in conserving power. Further our Plants are of medium pressure, thus reducing wear and tear and thereby maintenance.
14. Our modern factory situated at Sihor, Bhavnagar, Gujarat is fully equipped for manufacturing and fabricating components and assemblies to ensure quality and state-of -the-art plants.
15. We have a team of component Engineers and Technicians and a trained force of Service Engineers who are available at a short notice for ensuring uninterrupted performance and operation of plants supplied by us.
16. The regularly consumed Spares/Components are available ex-stock from our Sihor works and ensure trouble free operation of the Plant.
17. Our Gas Plants are functioning trouble free in different parts in the India, and our list of customers are testimony to our quality and reliability.
|Sr. No.||Plant Model||Get Quantity||Gas Purity||Product Pressure||No. of Cylinders per day (7cu.m.)|
|Oxygen / Nitrogen|
|1||NKCS 40||40 cu.m./Hr.||99.60%||150/220 Kgs/cm2||138 cylinders|
|2||NKCS 80||80 cu.m./Hr||99.60%||150/220 Kgs/cm2||275 cylinders|
|3||NKCS 100||100 cu.m./Hr||99.60%||150/220 Kgs/cm2||345 cylinders|
|4||NKCS 125||125 cu.m./Hr||99.60%||150/220 Kgs/cm2||430 cylinders|
|5||NKCS 150||150 cu.m./Hr||99.60%||150/220 Kgs/cm2||515 cylinders|
|6||NKCS 170||170 cu.m./Hr||99.60%||150/220 Kgs/cm2||585 cylinders|
|7||NKCS 200||200 cu.m./Hr||99.60%||150/220 Kgs/cm2||685 cylinders|
|8||NKCS 250||250 cu.m./Hr||99.60%||150/220 Kgs/cm2||858 cylinders|
|9||NKCS 300||300 cu.m./Hr||99.60%||150/220 Kgs/cm2||1028 cylinders|
|10||NKCS 400||400 cu.m./Hr||99.60%||150/220 Kgs/cm2||1371 cylinders|
|11||NKCS 500||500 cu.m./Hr||99.60%||150/220 Kgs/cm2||1715 cylinders|
|12||NKCS 600||600 cu.m./Hr||99.60%||150/220 Kgs/cm2||2057 cylinders|
Note: Provisions can also be made for tapping up to 25% liquid oxygen / liquid nitrogen simultaneously with gaseous oxygen, at an additional cost.
Atmospheric Air mainly consists of Oxygen and Nitrogen gases along with small quantities of water vapour, Carbon Dioxide, Argon, Helium, etc. Oxygen and Nitrogen from the air separated due to difference in boiling points by distillation through a fractional column.
Atmospheric air is sucked in by multi stage Compressor through a filter and is compressed to the design pressure. The Compressed Air then passed through after cooler, Moisture Separator, Cascade Cooler, Chilling unit, Moisture Separators, and them to the Molecular Sieve Battery for removal of Carbon Dioxide, Hydrocarbons and Moisture from the process Air. This pure Air then passes through the 1st Heat Exchanger, where it is cooled by the out going Nitrogen and Oxygen. Part of this cooled Air is passed through Expansion Engine and the other part through the 2nd Heat Exchanger. Both the Expansion Engine and 2nd Heat Exchanger help in further cooling down the Air, which is finally released to the bottom of the column through an expansion valve. The Air becomes liquid at this stage.
The column consists of two parts, the lower column and upper column. In between the lower and upper columns there is a condenser, which acts as a re-flux for the lower column and as a re-boiler for the upper column. The liquid air at the bottom of lower column separates through the trays to give crude Oxygen at the bottom and approximately 90% pure Nitrogen at the top. Crude Oxygen termed as rich liquid is then expanded through an expansion valve from the lower column to the middle of the upper column to the top of the upper column. Due to difference in the boiling points, the pure nitrogen boils over and accumulates at the top of the upper column and Oxygen, which accumulates at the bottom of the upper column.
Both Nitrogen and Oxygen are removed through separate paths in Heat Exchangers, for cooling the incoming air. Oxygen is compressed to a prescribed settled pressure by a liquid pump and is directly filled into cylinders. Nitrogen is however available at a pressure of approximately 0.5kg/cm2 and the same can be compressed into cylinders with help of an independent high-pressure compressor.
Normally the Nitrogen available is of 98.5% purity only and is let out into the atmosphere as waste product. However, when Nitrogen is to be filled, into the cylinders for commercial use, the plant is controlled by a change in the valve setting to make the mixed Air chamber operative to achieve the required Nitrogen purity.
Note: High purity Nitrogen of upto 2 PPM can also be tapped simultaneously with a separate liquid Nitrogen pump in modified plants , at an additional cost.
Uses of Oxygen:
Oxygen is obtained on a commercial scale through the liquefaction and distillation of ambient air at air separation plants.
Oxygen (O2) is a colorless and odorless gas. It is vital for most life forms on earth. We absorb oxygen through the air we breathe. Medical oxygen is essential in hospital and clinical care for resuscitation and surgery and for various therapies. It is also mixed with nitrogen or helium to create underwater diving mixtures.
The main industrial application of oxygen is combustion. Many materials that do not normally burn in air will burn in oxygen so mixing oxygen with air greatly enhances combustion efficiency in iron and steel, non-ferrous, glass and concrete industries. It is widely combined with a fuel gas for cutting, welding, brazing and glass blowing, offering much higher flame temperatures and thus greater efficiency than just air. With oxyfuel, plasma and laser processes, a jet of gaseous oxygen is used to cut steel. Oxygen is also popular in thermal lancing to drill or cut through materials such as concrete, brick, stone and various metals.
Due to its ability to help stabilize the arc and reduce surface tension, oxygen is used as an ingredient in some shielding gas mixtures. The chemical industry relies on pure oxygen to increase the efficiency of oxidation reactions, for instance. High-purity oxygen is used in laboratories, process-control operations, gas-cooled nuclear reactors, metal analysis instruments, and in semiconductor and optical fiber production.
On the water treatment front, oxygen is an effective way of purifying waste water and treating sewage. Other applications include sealing glass ampules in the pharmaceutical industry, oxygenation of water for aquaculture, modified atmosphere packaging mixtures and liquid explosives